dreft

when can i stop washin my babys clothing n dreft?she is 2 months and 5 days old...

Brinkleysmommy1

Asked by Brinkleysmommy1 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i washed all my daughters clothes in dreft till she was 1 month old. I breastfed she didn't have had an reacation to my detergent so i used it after 1 month. it was to expensive to use dreft all the time
    MadeylnsMom

Answer by MadeylnsMom at 4:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I did my daughter only for like the first month or two and started using ours for her clothes too. You can try at any point in time, some moms never use special detergent. Just watch for any rash or any change in her skin after, thats all.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• yes i kno its 10 dollars jus for the lil box and plus i have to buy tide for my husband and i but i jus want the best for her and was wonderin if i could stop using it now
    Brinkleysmommy1

Answer by Brinkleysmommy1 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• i never used dreft. I just found a hypoallergenic detergent that was dye and perfume free. You can stop at any time--I think dreft is a waste of money.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I would say the best way to find out is to wash one of his/her outfits in with your detergent and see how it goes =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• We've never used anything special and I breastfed all 3 of our kids, they where all fine.
    kira_5105

Answer by kira_5105 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Regular "free" detergent...perfume, dye, etc...and formula fed. No problems here.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 4:17 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• You never had to start. Use what you use for the rest of your family. If it causes a problem, you can just switch back but I doubt it will. Dreft is full of perfumes.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Use whatever detergent....just no fabric softener! Neither liquid nor dryer sheets.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I used it for 8 months. Loved it.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 4:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2009