ok so this is my 3rd baby i just had my last baby 13 months ago. i weight about 120 right now do you think i will start to show earlier this time???

aubreyluv

Asked by aubreyluv at 4:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Probably. Your muscles probably haven't fully recovered from last time, so you should start to show early. I got pregnant again when my oldest was 10 months, and started showing right away.
    MommyLi288

Answer by MommyLi288 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I think you will. The more kid's I started to have the earlier it seems I started to show. My midwife said that your uterus is already stretched out so it doesn' t take that much to get it stretched back out. Im prego with my sixth and Im 12 weeks along and i look like Im 4 or 5 months. Pre pregnancy I weighed 135 and Im 5ft 7. So yay for you!! Congrats on another addition to the family!!
    mommyqua

Answer by mommyqua at 4:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I had my girls back to back and I didn't so much show as fast it just made me look more pregnant cause I had fat on my stomach that wasn't there the first time. My girls are 15 months apart
    jennifer8585

Answer by jennifer8585 at 6:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2009