POTTY MESS!!!

my daughter is 2 and 4 mths. she is still refusing to use the potty! what are tricks that i can do to help. thanks!

Crystal_N

Asked by Crystal_N at 4:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• When I first started my kids on the potty, I would sit a portable potty in front of the tv and give them a snack and drink, have them sit on the potty and watch tv. Not for hours on end but for several minutes. When they accidently peed in the potty, I would totally make a big deal about it. Then I spent a whole week at home with each of them. I kept them in cotton underwear all day every day. There were lots of accidents, but they started figuring out how to control their pee. Oh and I bribed my son with M&Ms. He could have some if he peed in the potty. It really worked.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 5:21 PM on Jul. 15, 2008