what can i make with cooked hamburger meat to go with a bbq??

ok, i'm having a bbq and someone messed up the ground meat and ended up cooking it. i don't want to waste the ground meat so i need something to do with it. i want to make something that goes with the bbq but i can't think of anything to do with it. please help. QUICK!

rileysmomma614

Asked by rileysmomma614 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Sloppy joes- add onion, catsup, a little brown sugar, a little prepared mustard, salt and pepper and chopped sweet green pepper if you have it. Simmer for a while. Serve on hamburg rolls.

Answer by Bmat at 4:45 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Taco salad
    jodels

Answer by jodels at 4:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I agree with the taco salad, but thats just because I don't like sloppy joes, ha.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:59 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• nachos, on top of a pizza, in a salad. Hamburger gravy. Or you could just freeze it and then you have already browned hamburger for a quick mean one night.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:27 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Ooooh or you can make sausage things! I do not know if you have heard of them. Its something I have only ever seen in my family. You cook 1lb of ground beef with 1 lb sausage(i like the spicy kind)and 1 lb velveeta and add 1 tbsp worcestershire sause 1 tbsp oregano and some salt and pepper. Then you spread that rye cocktail bread and put it in the oven for about 15 minutes -.- idr the temperature. They are delicious!
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:37 PM on Jan. 1, 2009