Im going insane...

I have already asked how to make this stop, but everything I try isn't helping! I really want another baby...I feel I need one. Everyone on here say I DONT NEED one, and that I want one...no I need one. It has become an obsession, I dont think this is healthy! I am ALWAYS looking at baby stuff to buy online, I have names picked for a boy and a girl already. I need some serious help, I wish DH would just give in. I know I have to have him on board in order to get prego, I dont want to make him have another baby...but why is it so wrong to have another??? I feel so lost!!!

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 4:51 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• after r 4th my hubby didnt want any more but i really wanted 1 more. then after 4yrs he said he wanted 1 but i hadf stopped thinking about it anymore so i said no. then when r youngest was a little over 5yrs we decided 2gether that we wanted to try to have 1 more baby. it took us 5 months to get pregnant and during this time i was obsessed with getting pregnant. well at 8 wks we found out the baby stopped growing. so now we r back to trying. but i do know how u feel and sometimes its best if u find something to take ur mind off of it and maybe ur hubby will come around. good luck.
    lala91172

Answer by lala91172 at 5:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• i feel this way rt now too and hubby to b wants it too but finacally we arent ready grrrrr
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 7:40 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• no one is ever finacially ready by the way............anyway, If you think this is an obsession, then go see a shrink.
    Anonymous