A2 day period then nothing

I had a m/c in nov. i just had a period for 2 days then nothing then i spotted alittle for 2 days. has any one else had this happen were u pregnant or am i just a little messed up fronm the m/c still?

lala91172

Asked by lala91172 at 4:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Hi,
    It took a bit of time for my cycle to regulate after my miscarriage so it was hard to know whether or not it was just spotting or my actual period. However, I did spot with both of my children very early in pregnancy (implantation). All I can suggest is to wait a bit and maybe do a test. My dr's suggested I wait 3 months to even try to get pregnant after my miscarriage. Hope this helps!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jan. 2, 2009