How do I respond to someone's response to a question lol

I read some answers and I am wondering how I respond to them...?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 4:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You just put another answer in the question. You can put at the beginning the person's screenname, or if it's anonymous, put "Anon@ whatever time it was", if you want to specify which one you're responding to.
    Anonymous

• You can post an answer again, but I know I don't go back and read other posts once I post mine, unless we are talking to each other personally.. or whatever. Or you can send them a message.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I guess the best chance of getting the response read by the person you hope will read it is to click on their name and leave a message at their profile. If that doesn't work or if it is anon, then make a new question indicating that you are replying. Such as here is my idea about (something) what do you think? I think, but am not sure, that the topic may need to be worded as a question, at least sometimes people say their questions have been deleted since they weren't, but I've never had that happen.

Answer by Bmat at 5:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I read some answers and I am wondering how I respond to them...?

You could copy their answer and then respond to it. Most people just respond to a screen name if it's important enough to repond to specifically.  Everyone can usually follow the gist of thread in most cases no matter how they choose to respond.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:15 PM on Jan. 1, 2009