I was in the gas station...

and we live in a very small town so i go to the same one everyday and i know the woman who work in there very well so anyways i go in and there is this man screaming as loud as he can in the middle of the store " you wasting my f**king time i have to work what is your f**king problem etc." so i listened for a minute and found out what had happened was that the gas punp marked that he used $40 but he swore he didnt get a dimes worth of gas obviously he refused to pay so they had to call the cops so he gets billigerent with the nice woman who works there so very politley i say "sir, it is clearly a simple misunderstanding , a computer error, there is no need to get rude wth that woman" he begins to call me a stupid bitch and everything else so i just awaited the officer outside to let him know just how iggnorant that man was being come to find out the cop told him if he didnt pay he was going to go to jail so he actually did try and steal the gas....would you have spoken up like i did? and mind you there was a store full of customers including several men who just stood there and watched this man get in this womans face screaming and everything i was just beside myself

i wasnt sure what categorie to put this in either...

rebecca2012

Asked by rebecca2012 at 4:22 PM on Sep. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would have done the same as you did, last Thanksgiving I watched and heard a manager at a famous ham store, insult and belittle a customer who was complaining, the woman could not understand how she was being insulted, so I came to her rescue too, and told the manager of for treating a client that way...

Answer by older at 4:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2011

• No, I wouldn't have said anything. I would have taken out my cell phone and called 911, but I wouldn't have put myself in harms way - I have 5 kids to take care of!

Answer by missanc at 4:26 PM on Sep. 18, 2011

• WOW. I can't believe someone didn't speak up. Thank goodness the cops were called to take care of the situation.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 4:26 PM on Sep. 18, 2011

• You did the right thing.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 18, 2011