cramps

i have these really strong cramps in my legs. i have been on bedrest for about a week or so now and they are killing me. Is it because im not moving around enough or something??? if not that what else can i do to make them go away ive tried like everything. im 21 weeks, the cramps are only in my right leg from my hip and down

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like sciatica which is from yourright side down your leg....

mention it to your doctor though just to make sure. but if it is sciatica thers nothing they can do about it :(
    Anonymous

• they are probably charlie horses..i had them really bad with my first pregnancy..i would always stretch my legs and point my toes like a ballerina and that seemed to make them go away..and ive also heard that you need potasium i think..its somthing in bananas..so try eating some bananas.
    listorlou

Answer by listorlou at 5:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• i had bad charlie horses when i was preggers.banannas didnt help. unless i ate too many haha
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:27 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Have your SO massage them, take tylenol and get a heating pad for under your hip
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 1, 2009