Anyone else have to fight their husbands for a turn on WOW?

We just bought the game and we both absolutely love it but we only have one computer so we have to split our time. He's only jealous because I am a higher level. Anyone else play?

bluelady27

Asked by bluelady27 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby and I both play. We love it. Fortunately, we both have found a balance of WOW and reality and don't let our souls get too sucked into it. What server do you play on?
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 12:55 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I fight to keep him off of WOW.

Terrible game! People actually get so addicted that they lose touch with reality.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 5:35 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• No, I want to get into it but he is always on and I don't have a chance to play.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:35 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I stopped playing after I had my baby girl. Just couldn't find the time anymore. He continued playing and I would just watch (He had the computer hooked up to our tv so i could) (I'm a loser and actually found that relaxing), but found a new game that we both play on the xbox, and he doesn't ever play wow anymore. My sister and her husband play. I know they used to fight over it. Then they bought a cheap used computer so they could play and quest together :P It's fun when you can play together, It's a nice bonding experience if you ask me! Although, he would yell at me sometimes cuz i'm not good at video games! ha!
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• hahaha I fight to keep hubby off WOW, I am a WOW widow (LOL) He tried to get me to play but I am no gamer. I do think it sounds interesting but eh who has the time?
    Philsgirl21

Answer by Philsgirl21 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 1, 2009