whats......

whats the kinkiest thing you have ever done??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Had sex with another women,,,,had a three some

Anonymous

• I have too many to remember lol
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 6:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• omg.... my ex from college did me with a beer bottle. Food sex or in the butt comes in 2nd.
    Anonymous

• Sex on the kitchen counter.
    Being tied up(hands and feet) and blindfolded.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:51 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Probably having a threesome and videotaping it. That, or when I did it at my old job in my bosses office (who I HATED with a passion) and we stuck every pen in his office where the sun don't shine because he chews on his pencils all the time. lol...jerk!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Wow, a beer bottle?? I had sex at work but I dont think that compares to the other posts
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I used to like really rough sex. I liked to be choked when I was having an orgasm. I also liked to punch the guy's chest when I was orgasming. Haven't really done that in a couple years though . . .
    Anonymous

• on top of a fire truck was fun... I did have a three some when I was in high school..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:28 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I liked sex in public places mall, park, boat, vehicle (no one saw tho but there was a chance someone could walk/drive up) but my personal favorite was while he was driving until the vehicle came to a stop and I realized we were in a parking space right in front of a store. Lucky for me, no one there knew me lol
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:44 PM on Jan. 1, 2009