Is a beach theme birthday party "too old" for a 3 year old?

My daughter is turning three. She wants to have a swimming party so I wasthinking of doing a beach theme.

jessnotbufy

Asked by jessnotbufy at 2:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• That sounds like sooo much fun!! The question is will she like it ...that truly is the only opinion that matters. fun in the sun!!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 3:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• not if u keep all the children of that age hydrated good. lots of gatorade or they will all dehydrate on u. why not a back yard party with 3 little blow up pools and make it like a mini olympics. hot wheel races, but every child wins. tug of war over 1 pool, etc. i did this for 1 of my children and all the children loved it, and it went real fast.
    ladylindasue

Answer by ladylindasue at 2:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• No! Thats a good idea :o)
    TiffysBabies

Answer by TiffysBabies at 3:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I just did a Mickey Mouse Beach Party for my son's 3rd birthday this past saturday. We rented an inflateble slide and we already have a pool so its was alot of water fun. for decoations I bought like 16 big beach balls ($1 @ walmart) and just did Mickey Mouse and red and Blue balloons. For party favors for the children I found small sand buckets with shovel and mold for $1 at the Dollar tree store. My son and all the children really loved it. So I say go for it :)
    flmomx2

Answer by flmomx2 at 3:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• That sounds like a great idea! Just make sure you do headcounts OFTEN! Make sure there are enough adults for all the little crazy 3 yr olds running around LOL ....They are easy to loose track of...but yeah that sounds like so much fun!
    Stephanie528

Answer by Stephanie528 at 3:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2008