If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

I'd go back to Spain for sure. We were there for 3 years with the military, lived about 30 minutes from Sevilla. We lived off base in a 4 bedroom house with marble floors, fireplace, landscaped yard with orange tree, lemon tree, plum tree, loquat tree, fig tree, grapevines, and inground swimming pool with a gardener and pool guy for $800 month rent! The food was GREAT, the locals were super friendly, and the atmosphere was so relaxed! It was like a 3 year vacation!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 6:30 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Travel

• I live in Western North Carolina, its beautiful here, the mountains are majestic and the land rich with plantlife and animals. I am inspired everytime I walk out my door. If I didn't live here I would move here.
    dk
    deenakate

Answer by deenakate at 10:52 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Well, my husband retired after 30 yrs in the Navy.. We are just happy to be bvack home in Texas. We've been all over the place..but right here is where I want to be.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:50 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Id go back to San Diego, but since cost of living, taxes etc suck there now then maybe not my dream place anymore lmao. I have considered moving to the Caribbean

Answer by gemgem at 6:50 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I will go to Costa Rica to Manuel Antonio (beach-National Park). It is just beautiful!
    mamadetresbbg

Answer by mamadetresbbg at 7:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Maui Maui and Maui...did i mention Maui....

Happy to be in Texas but looove maui
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 9:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• My favorite place in the world is New Orleans. Even after Katrina, if a move anywhere was possible - it's my top spot. I have never in my life been somewhere that I felt so at home.
    ElderGothMom

Answer by ElderGothMom at 1:19 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• i would love to live in spain never been there but it just speaks to me in so many ways,
    eternaldeamer

Answer by eternaldeamer at 9:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Australia. I don't know why - never been there - but something about it intrigues me and it looks so beautiful!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:16 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Sunshine Coast - Australia. This is where I spent my teen years. Great climate, great people, relaxed lifestyle, low cost healthcare

Sydney - Australia would be my second choice.
    Great food, everything is easily accessible
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I want to go to South America, particularly Peru and Chile. :)
    MommyJanelle

Answer by MommyJanelle at 11:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2009