Babys dad help?

he says hes not ready for a realtionship right now, maybe after the baby is born. what should i say or do __-? im almost 7 mnths prego

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Sep. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• That is hard chicky! I am sooo sorry to hear that! Try and keep positive for yourself and the baby. Unfortunately with baby daddy, do your own thing, you have done it yourself this far! If he wanted a relationship with you before you got pregnant, he may still want one. This all me be a surprise for him and he may be really scared right now. Give him space, but don't let him tread on you. Times like this really show true colors. You are the one that needs affection, love, loyalty right now. He is being selfish and that is a bad sign honestly.
    MissConrad

Answer by MissConrad at 4:21 PM on Sep. 19, 2011

• Blue glass mama, if I knew the things I know now, thats what I woulda done. Shoulda Never acknowledged my daughters dad was the father, but I did cuz people were talkin crap. His family tried to be supportive, but it wasnt their job to do his. 8 yrs later and he still isnt a man/father. He owes $8000 in child support and sitting in prison cuz of drugs and stealing with another kid out there that mommy supports. Now Ive finally realized there are real men out there,something I didnt believe cuz of the people/losers I associated with. Take what you family has taught you about being a good parent,what to expect out of a man,and never LOSE that or life will be hurtful, more so then it has to be.
    Angelgurl13

Answer by Angelgurl13 at 11:39 PM on Sep. 19, 2011