I am 34 years old and i havent had my period in two months I took a pregnancy test 3 times and is negative

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you do not have the period most likely you are not ovulating....so the chances of getting pregnant are slim...Without offending...Are you overweight? that was MY problem with irregular periods. Until I got my weight under control my periods went back to normal.
    mamadetresbbg

Answer by mamadetresbbg at 6:41 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• The PP is probably on to something....no period and no pregnancy generally indicates a lack of ovulation.
    Ovulation is controlled bu hormones and stress, and body fat percentage can affect hormones and fertility.
    Anonymous

• The first poster is right on target. I'm overweight and wasn't ovulating regularly and would often go a couple of months without a period. It took hubby and I 9 months to conceive and even then I didn't know I was pregnant because I couldn't count on a lack of a period to let me know.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• go to the dr. and have a pregnancy test...
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 1, 2009