My SO NEVER............

Goes down on me.. he doesn't like it, and its not like anything is wrong with me down there or anything.. he just doesn't like the idea of it..... sad thing is, is thats my FAVORITE thing!

What do i do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont think there is much you can do unless compromise is an option. Like he does it for special occasions since you love it.

He needs to realize you enjoy it and take that opportunity to please you occasionally. I dont like blowjobs but do them every so often for a treat because I know DH loves them.

He needs to see that but Im not sure if you can force him to see that or if a lightbulb will have to go off on its own in his head. Just keep talking to him but dont get naggy or he'll probably get miffed.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:50 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Time for some tough love so to speak. If he likes you to go down "there" for him then say nope until he can expand his thought process. Then get creative, if he dislikes the hair get a wax, if he likes chocolate make him a "sundae" then he will be like a cat licking up milk lol! You can use strawberry sauce, whipped cream put a cherry on top and have him dive in. Heck him making it should make him want it!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 7:08 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• dont do his favortie thing anymore... or watch some lesbian porn and ask him if he likes that and if he says yes ask him if he can do that to you....
    Anonymous

• Leave him. lol. I couldnt do it.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:44 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• oh goodness is that good. DH didnt do it until recently and its AMAZING! of course, sometimes i'm just wanting "him", put it the other way around, if there was something he wanted but you didnt feel comfortable doing, would you want to feel pressured? too much "discussion" about it can take away the pleasure.

i like the sundae idea....yum.
    Anonymous

• dont do what he likesfor you to do
    nannybopeep

Answer by nannybopeep at 9:34 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• try putting flavors on it...that you get at the sex shops or on line...or whipped cream...ask him if that would help at all.....maybe its just the natural taste he doesnt like...
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Does he expect you to give him head? If that's the case then you need to tell him that it's only fair for him to return the favor every now and then. I feel that when someone truly loves you and cares about pleasing you, they will do things that they know you enjoy and that make you happy, even if that may be something that they don't necessarily like themselves...Just my opinion. Good luck.

Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 1:35 AM on Jan. 2, 2009