anyone know how you can tell if a man has a nice "package"

Any idea if there is true tell sign of this tried and true. Tired of being disappointed>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my guy told me he was small... and WOW not at all... most guys who talk about sex and how great they are i have noticed to be not so great... the ones who didnt brag or make a big deal out of it seemed to please me better
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 7:15 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• yeah ask them to pull down their pants lmao... the old so called tell tale signs are big feet big hands big package but that not always the case..dated a guy with good size feet and was left laughing when it came to go time he was rather small.. i just ask guys now, but im a very blunt person lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• If they know how to use what God gave them is all that really matters to me.The ones that take their time both for you and them and are sincere are the ones that are the keepers.Personally i like the quiet and silent ones who are a challenge and are humbled not braggers.Braggers and dirty talkers aren't a turn on to me
    Anonymous

• Feel it, seriously. If you are getting close to having sex with him and your hands are all over each other, feel it, men love it and he won't know you are checking the size. And if it doesn't measure up, make and excuse and run.
    medicmomof2

Answer by medicmomof2 at 8:17 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• who cares! it's not how big it is it's how well they know how to use it. My husband isn't huge...but he isn't small, I've had bigger but never had an orgasm except one time with one other guy. My husband gets me off almost every time!
    Anonymous

• ask him to show you????????????? lol
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• OMG ladies let me tell ya the guy I'm seeing now is soooooooooo small and his oral pleasing ain't no better he acts like he is licking a sucker! Yuck! He can't kiss but he is pretty!!! I have tried to help him but he just doesn't get it? No wonder his wife cheated! He is sweet and all but I believe I had rather have one that didn't look that great that can rock my world! The guy I'm with now is absoulutely the worse I have ever had and we dated for MONTHS before we did anything now I feel obligated because I am close to his kids. Should I get me a man to "hit it then quit it" or what? Toys just aren't the same. I'm not like a nympo or anything.
    Anonymous