How do i tighten up my chin?

I have chin fat! I have a small chin and normally weigh 120lbs. I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I weigh 145lbs... Just wondering if anyone may know of a safe way to tighten this up before birth and after?

lisacieslak

Asked by lisacieslak at 7:15 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• this sounds really silly but hear me out and try it. i saw this on oprah years ago. you stick your tongue out then try and make it reach your chin. do this several times in a row, off and on during your day. sounds dumb but if you try it, then feel underneath you'll see that it actually works something.
    pinkbubbles79

Answer by pinkbubbles79 at 12:49 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I was going to suggest the same thing, stick your tongue out and touch your chin with it. It is an exercise I learned in yoga.

Answer by Bmat at 1:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Ok, I hope I wasn't the only one that read these answers and just stuck my tongue out!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Thank u so much. I will try it :)
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 6:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• lol. i stuck my tongue out too. lol
    and ive heard you perk your lips out like ur going to kiss someone, but point it upwards to sealing and stick your tongue out.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 9:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• http://www.shapeyourface.com/

Search facial exercises. i've been doing some for years. I'm 43 and have the skin of a 25 year old.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:50 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Thanks Chrissy629. I will check this site out. Oh Yeah, I did the tongue thing 2. Interesting!
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 4:15 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Instant face lift from AVON! Only $22.99
    Money back guarantee. Order at www.youravon.com/dustydunn
    DustyD.

Answer by DustyD. at 8:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2009