Did your husbend give you a "thankyou" present for giving birth to his child?

At least flower?
or did he show his appriciation in a different way?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• no i knew he appreciated it, no gift though, never heard of that, he did all the nite feedigns to thank me i guess
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 7:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Nope I didn't get a "push" gift as they are called.... but he was glued to my side. I will never forget when our daughter was born I said, "Go to her" (she was screaming as they weighed her, screaming as they cleaned her up) He replied, "I can HEAR that she is okay, I am worried about you." Every husband and boyfriend is going to be different -- but mine was very doting and loving... sometimes its just recognizing their way of saying "Thank you".. :)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 7:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• My husband was with me and wouldn't leave my side the entire 5 days that I was in the hospital. He was too worried so that was enough of a thank you to me.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 7:25 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• No, and I didn't need one to show how much he appreciated it. Our son is 17 mo now and he still is the best dad ever. To our son, his son, and my sons.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 7:29 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• my boyfriend got me a teddy bear and now our son has it
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 7:30 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• hubby got me flowers with all four of our kids, and every time they do something cool, he kisses me and says "thank you for my kids"
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 7:34 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I got an Emerald Ring, because our daughter was born in May.
    Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 7:35 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• wis that is so sweet; mine did not i had thought he wud cuz it took so long to get her but he went to every appt, was awesome with labor n ran around for her coming home needs, and tolerated patiently my every worry, when he wasn't about her. I did get jewelry for xmas.
    Anonymous

• My husband stuck by my side from the time the real contraction started til' now. When our daughter was borned, he stayed with me to make sure I was okay. I had to make him go to our daughter. That is more than enough evidence that he is thankful for me carrying our child.
    denswife

Answer by denswife at 7:40 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• No gifts. But he was so great the whole time. I dont need a gift... we got an amazing baby girl!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2009