Post partum problems

I had my little girl 2 weeks ago and i have been having some issues with my stomach. I havent felt full since i had her, i eat normally but my tummy feels empty. I'll eat dinner and 5 minutes later feel like i didnt eat anything all day. What could this be?

nlehrenreich

Asked by nlehrenreich at 7:17 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Health

• I was the same way, give it some time. I had mine 2 1/2 months ago and i'm just now starting to feel like i've eaten something when i eat.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 7:21 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I felt the same way! I think it's just a normal part of getting used to being "un-pregnant" again or something. I had my daughter almost 3 months ago and I'm just starting to get to the point where I feel like I've eaten. I've heard that if you're taking a progestin only birth control that it can make you feel really hungry a lot. I think that was part of my problem because I got on the mini-pill until my Mirena came in (both are progestin only, safe for breastfeeding). Give it some time. Congrats on the baby!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:45 PM on Jan. 1, 2009