Does your Hubby go to your prenatal appointments or not?

Does you Hubby go to all your apointments?
Yes, I asked this already but it was still being answered. I closed the other one because I asked " does your hubby come or stay home". Everyone had to be so ridiculous about it and take it so literally. Obviously my Husband WORKS too. I stay at home and he works and goes to school full time, we make our appointment when he can come. So, with that said, he does come to all mine and always had in the last two pregnancies.
So, for those of you who didn't answer, what about your SO?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 7:22 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My husband went to about 90% of my appointments.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• yeah my boyfriend goes to every single one of my appointments, our manager is one of our good friends and she always makes sure he has that morning off.

he would rather go as well, he enjoys them and likes to know whats going on.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 7:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• yes, he came to all of them, he worked midnights and sometimes i had to wake him up out of a dead sleep but he always wanted to come and a couple times he actually fell alseep while we were waiting for the doctor to come into our room!! my doctor would crack up, but he was ALWAYS there :)
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 7:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Hubby always went to all of mine. One time he just couldn't get off work, I told him don't worry about it, just a normal checkup. Of course that was the one where they sent me to the hospital for preterm labor.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 7:26 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• He did come along everytime untill I started to see my dr every other week, then everyweek. Nothing was really happening so he would only go if I had a sonagram.
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Does he get to come in the examining room too?? Or just chill in the waiting room?
    Anonymous

• Mine comes in the exam room, why not? He made this baby too so i figure, he's been there done that. lol
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• My husband use to go in and hang out with me during every appointment. He has a weird schedule, so I just make them on the days off.

Now though since we have two other kids and I don't really want them at the doctors office, he waits at home with them, unless there is an ultrasound. It's just faster for me to run in, make sure things are fine, and run back out...LOL.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 7:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• LOL that's great! I for one wouldn't want my husband to see the doctor diggin around in my crotch LOL!
    Anonymous

• my hubby went when he could.. :) which was probably 70% of hte time
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 1, 2009