How do you feel about your husband going to strip clubs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• No...a BIG no no with me. I see it on the same level as porn, and I find that to be disrespetful to the other person in your life. Strip clubs are fine if you are single, but once married a little repect for your partner is needed.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 8:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• i dont care at all. i trust him.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 7:25 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• my boyfriend and i go to canada and go together!! when i turn 21 i want to go to one... but i guess if he went alone it would be weird.. but i dont think i would care if he went with friends...
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 7:26 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• its a big no no.. nd he has no desire to he said he would feel like he was cheating if he went to one :) i love my hubby
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:26 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• doesn't bother me if I dated someone and they went.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:26 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Well my hubby thinks strippers are nasty, but even if he didn't I wouldnt be ok with him going. There is no reason for him to go look at other women, if he wants a stripper he's got me :D. Besides he says he doesnt see the point in going and paying for blue balls. But to each their own.
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 7:26 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• My hubby doesn't like them either. But I trust him, and if he wanted to it wouldn't bother me. Unless it became an all the time thing.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 7:29 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I am not personally comfortable with that. My husband doesn't go to them, he's never been in one.. even long before I came in to the picture - so its not like it was something he had to "give up"... This weekend we were talking to a guy that goes to strip clubs regularly and my husband was grossed out. Incredible waste of money and so seedy. (HIS opinion!) I don't think I could adjust if his opinion changed.. I don't judge other women that are cool with it - its whatever works for you. I know some women say "I don't care where you work up your appetite as long as you eat at home." But I personally would rather if you drool thinking about my "cookin" ;)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 7:30 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I don't like it. Thats gross and I don't even want him touching the door knob over there.
    Anonymous

• I don't care at all if he were to go. Heck I would probably be right there with him. We got married in Las Vegas and on our wedding day my cousin took him to a strip club to have a private dance. One minute they were next to me gambling and then I turned around and they were gone for about 30 minutes or so. I couldn't be mad, I know where he sleeps at night! That is the second time he went to one in over 5 years that we have been together. It is not a regular thing so I don't care if he want to go to one.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 1, 2009