I JUST THOUGHT MAYBE SUM SUGGESTIONS ON THE NAME OF ARE BABY GIRL????

WE LIKE BELAH LYNN!!!!

INSTEAD OF BELLA WE WANT TO SPELL IT THIS WAY BELAH.
DOES ANYONE LIKE IT OR NOT????

krystaal329

Asked by krystaal329 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i personally dont like the name Bella at all.
    even if it is on twilight LOL

but if its what you like go for it :)
    and if i had to choose, i like Belah. i think its pretty. and more feminine
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 7:34 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• It sounds a bit jewish to me:) ofcourse there's nothing wrong with that , but I would prefer spelling it Bella. Its a beautifull name!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 7:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I dont know about the spelling to be honest. Maybe Bellah...
    I do like the sound of the name though. If you are set on Lynn and love it, go for it. I love unique middle names. Even if it has to do with your best friend, favorite actress, or something like that. It doesnt have to be a family name. My daughters first name is totally random, just a name we liked, but her middle name is Brady (for Tom Brady). Good luck and CONGRATS!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• omg i love the name isabella.. bella for short :) thats what iw ould love to name my litle girl if i ever have one :) and i don't watch or read twilight so thats not why i like it lol... but i just think its sooo precious.. however i don'tl ike that spelling for it... it reminds me of blah =\
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Love the name and spelling. Congrats
    Se-Se

Answer by Se-Se at 7:38 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• It will most likely be mispronounced all the time Bee Lah. Not to offend you. Every name I picked out my husband always had something to say. I like unusual spellings and I don't mind telling everyone how to pronounce the name. My daughters name is Zhannah and no one ever pronounces it right.
    Anonymous

• I love the name Bella and if we didn't already have a name picked out for our baby girl, I would push it on my hubby! But I don't like your spelling. It looks too much like blah and you definetely don't want a blah sounding name! Bellah is better, two l's...yeah, better.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Sounds unique... I luv it!
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 7:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I don't like weird spellings. Bella is better.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 7:47 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I would say to go for the two l spelling as well. I love unique spellings that you can actually make out. Sometimes parents get crazy with the unique spellings and then get offended when it's mispronounced. If you like the name and spelling though, maybe go to the mall or something and ask a couple of people how they would pronounce it, just to get an idea of how it will be received in the future. I know it is your child, but it is also something she will live with the rest of her life and not something that you want to be a burden for her to have to explain all the time.
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 7:53 PM on Jan. 1, 2009