Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

disneyland Special Assistance Pass???

does anyone know what i need to take to get one for my autistic son?? or is he enough

Answer Question

Asked by harleygirl2475 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • If you go onto the Autism board here. You should be able to link it from my profile, under "My boards" or whatever it shows. It's the main one with over 10,000 members.

    Anyway if you go there and do a search, type in "Disneyland" and you should be able to pull up some posts about the passess.

    I think you only need your son, I don't think they question or require proof.

    Answer by J9Mommy at 7:47 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

  • You don't need any documentation just your son. Hope to see you there!

    Answer by crissym45 at 5:44 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

  • Call Disneyland directly. They'll be able to tell you better than anyone else can.

    Answer by katskelington at 8:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.