Does pregnancy medicaid in FL cover any dental procedures?

I really need a cavity filled and a tooth pulled or crowned.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was in GA, but I know that they covered at least one cleaning while I was on it, but when I went for the cleaning the dentist found a cavity and they covered that too! Come to think of it, when I had it filled, I think I was already supposed to be off of it, but they extended out that benefit until it was taken care of. It may also depend on which program you are enrolled in. I know here in GA we have gone to alot of CMO's that process caid claims and it doesn't actually go through the caid people, but like Wellcare or Amerigroup or something like that.

http://www.fdhc.state.fl.us/Medicaid/beneficiary.shtml
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 8:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I was told that it does cover dental care especially if you are a part of the healthy care program they cover cleanings and minor dental work.
    Anonymous