sex while pregnant...

My husband and I have had a fairly normal sex life the whole pregnancy. TILL NOW!! I’m 36 weeks pregnant and the doctor said it was fine to still be having sex. But all of the sudden he just stopped wanting to have sex. It has been 18 days ( yes I have been counting , don’t judge me .. haha) but I’m losing my mind here. I guess my question is… Did this happen to you? what do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes...I finally got my husband to tell me WHY!!???? Think of your "finger" poking your baby's forehead....IDIOT!!!! I just laugh...I asked a friend and her DH thought the same....Something with hurting the baby...
    Anonymous

• I'm only 25 weeks and I think it's been 18 days! LOL My poor hubby!
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• well let me tell you that it is up to him if he feels comfortable, because when i was pregnant msband reached a time where he didn't want to be with me because i had a pregnancy smell that he couldn't stand, so really is up to what he is feeling or what is fears migt be.

Good Luck in you pregnancy!
    Zorylaine
    zorylaineperez

Answer by zorylaineperez at 7:56 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Poor hubby! Mine wants it all the time, but I can't unless we cheat and don't do what the doctor says. Which has happened a few times. Not able to since 3rd month now I am 8 months. Oh, do I want it. I can't wait till the little guy gets here.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 7:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• my poor hubby came home from deployment, got it a couple of times, but it was not a very good experience for either of us. Luckily, he's ok if he does or doesn't. I would ask him why maybe and alot of guys do have the worry of hurting the baby. Remember that your body has changed alot and things may not feel the same to him at this point especially if the baby has dropped at all!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 8:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• lol..you should call your dr and either have them tell your hubby he's not 'poking' the baby or have them write him a letter!!lol....unfortunately im opposite of you, im not wanting sex, although im finding myself wanting it more and more..ive always beeen that way though
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:35 AM on Jan. 2, 2009