What do you use to wash your face?

I'm one of those girls that never cared to wash their face or take care of themselves. I don't wear make-up either. But now that I'm getting older, 26, I need to start taking care of myself. A new years resolution is to do just that! What do you ladies wash your face with, and really, I am asking for the cheapest way. I don't have oily or really dry skin, I would have to say I'm right in the middle on that. Thanks, any advice would be great!

momofana82

Asked by momofana82 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Health

• I use Marykay 3-in-1 cleanser. Although I switch every week or so. But this is the best one I have used
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 7:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I rinse my face with cold water in the morning, and at night I wash with my bath soap and rinse it off right away.

Answer by Bmat at 8:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I use cold creme to take my make up off at night and then wash it with Dove. When I shower in the morning I just use water.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:08 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I use proactive Tiwce a day. Once in the morning when I get up and before bed. I LOVE IT! I have been useing it for years now..and dont see myslef useing anything else.
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I personally use only water and a washcloth most of the time. I have very sensitive skin and break out easily. My skin is pretty normal, but I guess it's kind of combination (oily T-zone, dry/normal cheeks). I only use a facewash to remove makeup. I think it's Neutrogena something or other makeup remover. It's not the kind in the blue translucent bottle that looks like the eye makeup remover. It's in a light blue bottle, I think. It's about $10 I guess at Wal Mart or a drugstore.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I use Clinique products to take care of my face.
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I use the entire Mary Kay skin care line twice a day. Washing twice a day is really what is the most important. Whatever products you decide on, make sure you use the same brand cleanser and moisturizer. They are created to work together and if you're using separate items, they might work against each other.

I've heard it said that going to bed one night without cleansing your face is erasing TWO good days of skin care. :-)
    Anonymous

• I use Melaleuca's Nicole Miller line because it is made with safe ingredients that don't harm the skin.
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 9:10 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Cheap, and good? I use an oatmeal aveno bar soap from wal mart. It's about $2.50, and doesn't dry my skin or make it oily. It's perfect! Not so cheap that it leaves soap scum, but not so expensive that I can't afford it! Try it, you'll like it!
    4theLoveofLovey

Answer by 4theLoveofLovey at 10:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Girl you are not "older" LOL! But it's good to take care of your skin at any age. I use Olay scrub. It is important to moisturize and wear sunscreen everyday too!
    comfycouch

Answer by comfycouch at 10:21 PM on Jan. 1, 2009