nursing bras

where do i get good nursing bras? I have large chest so i need suppurt? Not to expensive also

muslimmom

Asked by muslimmom at 5:23 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have size D even before pregnancy and had to go to a size F during pregnancy. I found really good bras at Motherhood Maternity. They helped me find one that would fit my shape and felt comfortable. I got one that was soft, thin (because lord know I didn't need anymore cushion), underwire, and it has worked well for at least 2 months. They weren't that expensive compared to other places. I forgot the exact amount but I think I bought 2 for under 40 bucks.

Good luck!!
    MamaSchmidt83

Answer by MamaSchmidt83 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• you can always find at motherhood store or at wal-mart.

search online or something
    mommytobe24

Answer by mommytobe24 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• try motherhood store, they have a good selection.
    iri24

Answer by iri24 at 7:01 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• walmart (bestform) or target ( gillan and omalley)
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Check at JC Penney's because they have certified bra fitters, and they will be able to measure you and make sure you find the one that fits you properly. I don't have a big chest so I got my bras at K-mart.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I got mine at Target. They are not that expensive. They have the nursing tank tops as well. However, depending on the size of your chest, you might need to try a story like Motherhood. Each time I have looked at Target they only have up to a D, which is what I am in. I don't know if they ever even carry anything larger. Possibly explore the websites for these stores and see if they do carry nursing bras in your size.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 10:22 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I was a D pre-pregnancy. Now I'm a F! The Body Silk Seamless nursing bras drom Bravado! Designs are lifesavers! The Bravado! Designs brand nursing bras on sale on the babycenter store website this week!
    sioux4me

Answer by sioux4me at 11:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• NO NO NO they are way too expensive...go for a sports bra. Much more comfy and all you have to do is pull your breast out of the top or bottom to feed
    LilMamaCrooks

Answer by LilMamaCrooks at 9:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2008