panic attacks???

so im 32 weeks pregnant

and if i go some where with more then like 6 people i go into a panic attack and that is bad because if i got shopping or something i end up freaking out and it gets really hard to breth then the baby starts to kick me really hard and i have to sit down and close my eyes for like 30 min and i told my doc about it he said it is normal for pregnant people to have that happen

i was wondering if this happend to anyone else or if i should be more worried

also i used to be a very soical person i could not live with out talking to people now i dont want to talk to anyone not even family is that bad to

i am 99% sure im not depressed so ya lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have them all the time my doc told me to limit my outside interaction to as little as possible but i still have them so no you really dont have anything to worry about and i know what you mean everyone thinks your depressed but all you really want is to be alone i think its just a symtom of pregnancy for some
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Im only 22 weeks along and I've had a panic attack. There is a lot of stress this time of year and everyone seems to crowed in to malls and other stores. I think even if we werent pregnant it would still stress you out to a certain degree. If possible shop online, or if you want to just go out, try to hit the stores when everyone is at work. I've found most places are less crowded on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.. not sure why.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 9:13 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• i didnt have my first panic attack until after my 2nd was born..i dont know what triggers it for me, but blowing cold air on me helps..i also used to be a social butterfly and now im a turtle hiding in its shell..theres nothing we can take while pregnant for it..just find what works for you to calm down and avoid what you know what will trigger it..hope yours goes away after your baby's born! and i agree w you, it does not sound like depression.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:33 AM on Jan. 2, 2009