How many shows are there in this 1 movie?

I was watching ann of green gables and i was wondering how many shows are there? and if the book is good and what do you think of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't remember how many shows, but the books have 9 I think, and they are wonderful! I read them first and then enjoyed the way the movies were made around them!
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 9:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I've only seen parts of the shows, so I don't know how many there are. However, I own the Anne series of books. There are 6 of them. I've had them since I was about 12, my grandmother bought them for me. I just recently read them again, I absolutely love them. They are very good books, very wholesome, good for reading to kids. I have boys, so they're not too interested in them, but a little girl definitely would be.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2009