• In the Spotlight:

to stay or let go?

my bf threatened to call cps on me cause my ex hubby and i made last minute decision to go visit family in another state. he was mad cause i just went ahead and left with the ex ( the ex hubby is the father to ALL my kids) the bf even called my ex telling him that he wants the kids taken from me...since then im thinking about trying things with my ex again. i have this strong feeling that i should try to make things work with my ex and tell the bf to f** off...any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Anyone that would use your kids to hurt you isn't good enough for you. I don't know your ex, but anytime the parents can stay together is always a plus unless there's abuse (any kind) IMO Good luck in whatever you decide to do :)
    Happy New Year
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Stay away from each other
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I may be wrong but I really think (by the way u asked the ?) that u still have feelings for your ex (don't know why the relationship ended) but it's normal since he is the father of your children. However, u risked your relationship with your bf to go on a last minute trip with your ex (knowing he would be upset) so I think this bf may only be 'backup' to u. If you have feelings for the father of your children & he never did anything to hurt you/kids or to jeopardize your trust in him then I would go for it.
    girlletmetellu

Answer by girlletmetellu at 8:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• maybe you should be alone for awhile..
    Anonymous

• Also, (regardless if the father of the kids is not around), if you don't have feelings for this bf, then don't waste each others time. Let the bf go and get someone worth it.
    girlletmetellu

Answer by girlletmetellu at 8:44 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• let it him go
    lalasha

Answer by lalasha at 7:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2009