my car smells like gas!

So today i got gas and the parking lot was full of water... So i got out filled my car up and got back in.. ALL OF a sudden i smell gas..Well it wasnt water i was standing in, it was gas too.. Ugh so i got gas on my nice shoes, in my car on the carpet and now it stinks.. Im prego and this sucks.. i had such a bad day. Anyone do something stupid like this?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 8:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't park your car in the garage until the gas smell is gone, and you should drive with the window open a bit or the outside air vent pulling fresh air in. I hope that the smell is gone quickly.

Answer by Bmat at 8:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• yea i hate when i forget not to do this but once in a great while ill paint my nails and go to bed..lets just say it aint pretty in the mornign!!
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 8:44 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Awwhhh.. I'm Sorry . Let your shoes Air out & the Car mat too! I hope that helps some! Stay safe & Be Careful!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2009