dust on a fan

my upstairs hallway fan and walls are so dusty and dirty what is the best way to clean themout taking alot of time.Last time i did it took like 2 hrs i had to use a washcloth vinager water and a shopvac,what a pain in the behind.

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Home & Garden

• After you clean them, try to maintain a weekly routine of cleaning them. This  will keep alot of dust from building up on it, and getting thick and making it harder to clean.

Weekly you can use a dryer sheet to clean them.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I agree with virginiamama...after giving them a good cleaning, the only way to keep it an easy chore is to do it often! If I get behind on my dusting, I need to get out the rag and spray and move stuff around. After that I try to go at it weekly with a Swiffer duster. There's no buildup that way, and it take SECONDS instead of minutes (or even hours).
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2009