Im 14 weeks along now and I still don't have an appetite, and I experience nauseau and vomitting every evening!! I've also got contstant headaches and tylenol isn't helping any!! Could the headaches be related to my not eating well?

Asked by brandonsmomma77 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• see you obgyn they will help u, u have to stay strong for your new baby. with my 2nd child i was sick for the whole 9 monthes

Answer by ladylindasue at 2:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Alright momma here's the dealio. Nausea can last as long as it wants to no matter what (sucks I know) Mine FINALLY stopped at 17-18 weeks pregnant and finally by now (28 weeks) I'm getting hungry for anything lol. Also I got ALOT of headachs and still do because I'm not drinking enough water and I'm in a not so well ventalated house (stuffy and hot.) The doc said if tylonal doesn't help at all for the rest of the day then to go into see her about Preeclepsia (or something like that.) You can google it to see the symptoms and what not. Also when I wasn't eating enough I got low blood sugar which caused me to feel nausea and headachs too so if your in the mood for it then eat it, any food is better then none. My headachs stopped at 17 weeks as well when I finally could eat and drink enough water. i hope I helped and you should see the doc if the tylonal doesn't help. Good luck!! =)

Answer by Mrs.Wills at 2:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I'm not a doctor, let me say that first! Yet, while I was morning sick (with every pregnancy) my obgyn warned me not to allow myself to become dehydrated. The headaches were always in the front of my skull, behind my temple, when I didn't keep down enough H2O! Keep your chin up, good luck!

Answer by DanicaMom at 4:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I am in the same boat...14 weeks, still naseous, bad headaches and dizziness. Doc told me I am dehydrated. Water doesn't sit well with me in large quantities so I try to sipp all day long. Als,o I try to eat foods with a high watercontent...fruits, veggies, soups and lots of popsicles. Also, I am trying to eat small meals throughout the day. I have to force it but I do feel better on the days I make the effort.