• In the Spotlight:

How many dpo can implantion happen?

I think I'm about 3 or 4 dpo. I started cramping really bad this afternoon. Its feels like really bad period cramps, but I'm not due for my period for almost 2 weeks! The last time I remember this happening was when I was pregnant with my son. When can I test if this is implantion cramping? I didn't test for a month with my little boy ( I was in denial! lol)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Implantation Bleeding: Implantation bleeding can be one of the earliest pregnancy symptoms. About 6-12 days after conception, the embryo implants itself into the uterine wall. Some women will experience spotting as well as some cramping. Other Explanations: Actual menstruation, altered menstruation, changes in birth control pill, infection, or abrasion from intercourse. I hope that this helped try the website www.americanpregnancy.com it has great resources. Good luck and baby dust.

vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2009