Why can't I finish? TMI

I'm getting so frustrated. I've been trying to masturbate and get myself off so my hubby and I can do it together. It feels SO good up until I can't stand it anymore, and then.. no release. I'm serious. Can you give me tips that work for you other than relaxing and "feeling it?" I know this is TMI but if you don't like it then don't answer. =) Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe you're trying too hard. Try a new position and relaxing a bit. I haven't been able to have an orgasm for awhile but I'm under a lot of stress at home and work right now. I'm hoping I too can get some much needed "release"
    Anonymous

• like no orgasm or no cum? Sorry I know that is TMI, but we are all adults.
    Anonymous

• no orgasm, and no cum! I'm getting so frustrated that I'm not getting the release!!
    Anonymous

• Try something new. A different kind of stimulation. Try a new position. Have you ever used a watersafe vibe while in a warm tub? Sometimes you just need to change things up a bit. Also...hand held showers are a womans best friend when she's alone..lol.
    Anonymous

• water?? in the shower use the shower head if it comes off?
    Anonymous

• anon #3 is right.. hand held showers r a womans best friend lol its what i do... y r u all anon r u embarrassed? lol
    Anonymous

• This is anon #3..lol. Yes a hand held shower head. Esp. if it has a pulsating feature. The best part other than the orgasm is you can do it without others hearing battery noises and such. No mess..and no toys to keep hidden from prying eyes. My Hub is gone for months at a time.. It is my sanity.
    Anonymous

• lmao so now we have anon #1 anon#43840938 lol!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 9:17 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I use the shower head it comes off and i put it on the JET and it hits me the way i need lol...
    Anonymous