• In the Spotlight:

are there any jobs where you can take your children to work with you?

I know that's probably a dumb question but i am so attatched to him...i got offered a GREAT work at home job but it required a home office and no background noise and all this so i couldn't take it

vdegraffenreid

Asked by vdegraffenreid at 5:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Money & Work

• I know of a awesome home business...and you can work around your children! If your interested here are some links: http://www.apwebinar.com http://www.freedomathometeam.com/soar Good luck with your search and I hope that this is the right fit for you but if its not I hope you find something that will be for you.
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 5:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• You could try working at a daycare?
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 6:23 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• You could work at a daycare, in his age group. That's the only place I know off hand.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 6:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I'm sure there must be some place that you can find, but don't fell dumb about being too attached to your child, they grow up fast enjoy him.
    papai

Answer by papai at 9:42 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so blessed to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Request your 100% Risk FREE information today www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 7:05 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• You can work from home with your kids by your side. I do it everyday!
    What we do: Market our free websites(training provided), Dial people into overview calls, Set up online accounts, Mentor others, Earn residual income that builds over time

What we do not do: Invest money, Buy inventory, Sell Products, Take orders, Telemarket

You can work part time or full time depending on your income goals, everything is month to month, no contracts or quotas, no monthly fees

I work from home on my computer and telephone!
    I found a risk free way of earning money from Home.
    I have found a team to last a lifetime and I love passing it on to other families. :) This month you can earn a $150 or $300 gas card just for part time work. Let me help you ease the financial strain of a bad economy.
    Taffy
    www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtH...
    mommyetb@hotmail.com
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 4:00 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I can help you, take a trip to my profile page or PM me and I'll give you some info. It's free to start, I refuse to spam my company info :)

cashmakingmama

Answer by cashmakingmama at 3:35 AM on Jul. 20, 2008