Is this normal discharge?

I have been having alot of discharge that looks like you know a snail trail. I mean it is like globs of it. I have never had it before. Is this normal or should i talk to my doc tomorrow about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Health

• Nope not aroused lol. Have not had sex in a week either.I am onlt 20 so that is why i asked.
    Anonymous

• its normal... talkin to ur dr wouldnt hurt if ur worried....www.webmd.com might help
    Anonymous

• is it clear or white? does it have an odor. Alot of womens bodies change with age, pregnacy and before/after menstration or menapause. certain times of the month mine is a little heavier, also the vagina is a self cleaning organ too.
    Anonymous

• No odor, but it is like a creamy white mixed (kinda looks like a pearlish color)with clear, and having it about 2 days now, it is not like a litlle i mean like tablespoon amount at a time.
    Anonymous

• sometimes that happens to me but i would not call it a teaspoon amount but over the course of the day a good bit, it happens most for me after sex over the next couple of days or right before my period....Odor usually means infection if it is not your normal scent....if you get to worried call your Dr. It didnt happen in my younger days like teens and twentys. Silly question but are you horny, is it like your natural lube?
    Anonymous