Duh?!?

So i'm watching an old episode of CSI. My SO comes in and says "this is a rerun" and turns the channel to the Andy Griffith show.

What's the last thing your husband/SO did that made you question their thinking?

dle4125

Asked by dle4125 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the base of our carseat is in our primary car of course well my husband HATES to drive anything else, but he has to leave me with it when he goes to work everyday....he sneaks off with the car yesterday I was furious!! So today he says "I'm gonna take the car again." I told him "no what if we have an emergency and I need to leave?" and he proceeds to tell me, "well you didn't have one yesterday."
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 9:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• haha, so he changes your channel "because it's a rerun" just to turn it to his channel that obviously is a rerun as well. how nice of him.
    Anonymous

• just him thinkin at all makes me question him
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• OMG, did you laugh your ass off at him or throw the TV at him? DUH!

My SO swore up and down to me the other day that alfredo sauce does not have parmesan, cream, or garlic in it. When I asked him then to tell me what is in the sauce he said. "White stuff"

DUH!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 9:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• dont you think some men must have something missing in their heads? like the whole brain?? lol my hubby has his moments a lot too!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 9:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• yeah but we gotta love them!! Mine does something every day that makes me go....huh?? Today it was him walking out on the back deck in his underwear to refill the dog's water bowl. First of all he's in his tighty whities and second we live in IL, it is cold here right now!
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 10:30 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• my DH has issues w/ listening (as most men do haha). Monday & Tuesday i told him that we should make a fire for NYE. Monday he said "yeah sounds good!" & Tuesday he said "i know you told me that yesterday" all pissy like. Then last night when i asked when he was gonna make the fire he said "a fire? why?" so i explained what i had said on the other 2 days...he just stared at me like i was lying to him.....freaking moron!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:13 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• LOL!!!! ALL Andy Griffith shows are reruns-what a dork!
    Gave me a good laugh though, thanks!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• My husband does some pretty out there kind of stuff. He thinks that I do laundry at the most inappropriate times. I don't know about you but I'm a SAHM and we have a family of 5 also my baby is in cloth diapers. In my opinion there is no real ideal time to do laundry, I'm always doing laundry! Then he'll try to give me advice on how I can "better" do things. ARGH!!! I tell him that those comments and "helpful" tips are not welcome, necessary or nice. Without taking a breath he apologies and continues on with his "helpful tips". Friggin men!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:18 AM on Jan. 2, 2009