Moving with a 2 yr old what about day care?

I'm moving anywhere between 2-4 weeks to St. Louis. I was wondering if anyone knows of cheap daycare for the creve coeur area? I'm only needing someone to watch her for a few hours a day and I'm thinking 3 or 4 days a week. Any ideas?

Bashful984

Asked by Bashful984 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Do a google search for that area by zip code and you will get tons of info.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• try care.com. see if u find someone. :)
    MyBlessin

Answer by MyBlessin at 6:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• sittercity.com is another good one
    hollinicole

Answer by hollinicole at 3:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I've looked at those sites. First off thank you. Do they all require coming to your house or do some of them allow the child to be brought to their house? Thanks!
    Bashful984

Answer by Bashful984 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Hi, this is Stacy. I’m a member of Care.com’s Mom Force—a team of work-at-home moms that helps with safety and customer service. I may be biased but as a mom I think Care.com is an amazing resource for finding care providers. The site offers free background checks, uses the Mom Force to review all care providers and job posts before we post them online, and gives you access to recorded references and reviews to help you decide who to hire. They also have exclusive members-only features like Care-on-Call (for last-minute care), Care Exchange (to meet families who want to exchange babysitting and pet sitting services). Plus an amazing selection so you’ll be able to find a match that’s right for you and your family. Good Luck in your search.
    SSCleve

Answer by SSCleve at 10:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2010