i'm looking for pajamas that my 3 year old cannot get out of!

i use the footie pajamas, cut out the feet, and turn them backwards. if there isn't a button at the top of the zipper, then he finds a way out of them, and i wake up to find him naked and lying in his pee!! (or poo!) please help! i heard there was a website that sold pajamas for kids like mine, but i can't find it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• A friend of mine had the same issue and she would just put her son in the onepiece pj's like you do but she would put a tshirt on top as well and he was not able to get them off. Try it and hopefully it will work for you. I imagine buying pj's specially for this issue would be quite expensive! Good luck!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 6:48 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Maybe just toilet training is the answer ? Is there a reason he can't be trained medically?
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• so he is getting out of his pjs and diaper? He may be getting hot thats why he takes them off as for keeping the diaper on him at night, maybe try to cover his diaper with a cloth diaper and use the baby safety pins and hook it up in the back, he/she might be a hard sleeper and doesnt wake up to go to the bathroom or be a kid like my youngest and refuse to potty train....out of the 3 I never had a hard time until him...lol
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:47 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• He may not like the way the pajamas feel on him and ends up pulling the pull-ups off as well. Some kids can be sensitive to different materials and most of the footie pajamas I've seen are polyester synthetics that don't let the skin breath, making him get hot or itchy. Try different pajamas or no pajamas for bedtime - he may be taking the pull-up off along with the rest just because he wants to get cool fast. My son runs very hot so I can't put him in any kind of thick pajamas, and most of his are cotton to help him stay cool.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• look on ebay and salvation army other shops use drynites if need they are good
    supermum2

Answer by supermum2 at 6:31 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• try rewards for him
    supermum2

Answer by supermum2 at 6:32 AM on Jan. 2, 2009