Men feeling Mirena

Those who had men feel the Mirena inside of you during sex....really? How is that possible? I thought it was in further than that. Did it hurt them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe they're feeling the string? My hubby has felt mine with his fingers. The actual device is on the other side of your cervix, and no matter how big your guy is (or thinks he is), he can't get past your cervix.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:26 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• My DH felt the string, because instead of wrapping around the cervix, it dangled. He said it felt like a pin prick. Nothing better than a pin prick in the penis to break the mood.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 9:30 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• it's the "string" they feel, which is really more like fishing line than an actual string.

nwdeserangel: who told you that it should wrap around the cervix?
    wallylicious

Answer by wallylicious at 10:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• My midwife said it was suppose to wrap around the cervix, but sometimes doesn't and that's when the man can feel it.
    I had to get my mirena taken out because the string kept poking me. Very uncomfortable.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 10:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2009