I'm sorry

I posted "uncomfortable". I'm truly sorry if I offended anyone. That was not my intention

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• That's sweet of you. I personally wasn't offended. :-)
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 5:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• UMM Ok i must've missed it. But no need to apologize. If some one was offended, it's up to them how they want to react. It's their feeling and they are responsible for dealing with it. But yeah things get taken out of context alot here so no biggie. Hugs!!
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Hun no matter what you post on here someone will come along and be offended don't worry about anyone else but yourself and post what you like. That is awfully sweet of you to apologize but honestly I wouldn't worry about it.
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 5:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Lots of people actaully agreed with you!
    Anonymous

• Did it get pulled?
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• i didnt see it, once again i missed something lol
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I wasn't offended. I am a Christian and I sometimes feel inundated by the constant questions - which seem to be more rhetorical than seeking in nature. Nobody has all the answers either and its okay to not know or be unsure. Have a great day and don't lose any sleep over these posts.
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 11:10 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I deleted the "uncomfortable" post
    Anonymous