Where should i have my son's birthday?

my son's first birthday is coming up in feb. and its still going to be cold and i want to have his birthday indoors, but i dont want to have it at chuckie chesse.. any ideas of where it should be?

lvmeforever2

Asked by lvmeforever2 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• He is only one, just have it at home with family and friends so he is overwhelmed.

Anonymous

• You can also try Gymboree or Rollie Pollies. They both have websites and pictures of the facilities
    jewlee

Answer by jewlee at 10:33 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• If your home is big enough, I would just do it there. We spent a TON of money on my son's 1st bday and now I wonder if it was worth it! Or if you have a McDonalds with a play place, they do parties there too. Not sure what the cost or anything is, just know they do it.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 11:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2009