cant do very much

so im 32 wks and i guess acording to my family im very big
well iv been feeling kinda down because i can not fit in my sopt at the dinner table my tummy is to big
and now i cant even sleep in my bed i have to sleep on the floor
my sister told me i am only gonna get bigger and that made me very upset
i cant do anything i used to like help give my sisters kid a bath or play with her on the floor cuz i cant get back up
so i was wondering if anyone else had this problem and how they delt with the feelings and everything
(im only having one baby and people ask if im having twins all the time)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's OKAY to be big and have a healthy big baby! Every women is different and so is every pregnancy. My first was 8 lbs 10 oz, he was so big he wouldn't come out but all that mattered to me was he was healthy! just relax... you're preggo. I can't fit in my seat at dinner anymore either..... I pull up an end seat... ugh! haha
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I was huge at 32 weeks with my son! make sure with your doc that everything is ok. I went into preterm labor because I had MAJOR excess fluid build up. It was because the baby had a problem with his bowel construction. I'm not trying to scare you, I'm sure yours isn't the same situation...just make sure everything is ok. Aside from the preterm labor, I was huge and absolutely loved it. I was very uncomfortable and didn't "fit" anywhere either. I had to stop playing with my sister's kids too and I hated that part. Just remember the miracle that you're about to give birth to. you will be absolutely fine. good luck!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I know exactly what your saying. I'm only 28 weeks and i'm already like that. This is my 2nd pregnancy but i feel like i'm already 40 weeks. I hurt all over and can't move much. My baby is laying extremely low and is causing me major hip pain as well as other pain. Even my maternity clothes are all tight. So i'm not trying to make you feel worse but i wanted to let you know that your not on your own. It'll be okay. I wouldn't worry about what other people think about your size. I'm only 28 weeks and i've gained 17 pounds. My sister-n-law gained a total of 90 pounds with her 1st so it's not uncommon to be sore and feel overwhelmed by all the changes your going through. I hope you feel better!
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 9:53 PM on Jan. 1, 2009