religious marriage reading?

we're not having any problems, but it never hurts to read something good! We based our marriage on it being a three fold cord, and we have worked it down to two, and i'm really wanting to bring God back into our lives more. granted, we don't live the 'typical religious life' but i want it to start to work more into that way.
What are some books that would be good? I have a few on order, but I don't mind getting others too! So far I have. . . Love and Respect (i think its called) and I have the work book that comes with it. Any other suggestions would be fabulous!

Thanks Gals!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• five love languages i think its called :) amazing
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• The Fireproof movie and all the material that comes with it. We loved that movie and there is so much that we learned by just watching the movie.
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• http://www.fivelovelanguages.com/
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• we went to a retreat that was based on that! I love how in depth it made things!!!
    Anonymous

• The book that goes with "Fireproof" is the Love Dare. Haven't tried it, but loved the movie.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 9:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Yup...fireproof and Love Dare. www.fireproofmymarriage.com
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 10:08 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• sacred marriage by gary thomas. its about how God has created marriage to draw us closer to him. i like it because its not a book that say here are 3 easy steps to get your marraige on track. it shows how its not easy but worth it.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 6:41 AM on Jan. 2, 2009