religious marriage reading? (piog)

we're not having any problems, but it never hurts to read something good! We based our marriage on it being a three fold cord, and we have worked it down to two, and i'm really wanting to bring God back into our lives more. granted, we don't live the 'typical religious life' but i want it to start to work more into that way.
What are some books that would be good? I have a few on order, but I don't mind getting others too! So far I have. . . Love and Respect (i think its called) and I have the work book that comes with it. Any other suggestions would be fabulous!

Thanks Gals!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• enjoying marriage by ron and betty wiseman and married and how to stay that way steve carr.
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 9:49 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• My aunt gave me a book she swears by called "the praying wife" sorry don't know the author
    maemaesmom

Answer by maemaesmom at 9:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• the praying wife - author is stormy omartian (sp?)
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 12:09 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I agree- The Power of a Praying Wife is a great start.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:51 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• We went through a small group thing and read "iMarriage". It was really good!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:45 AM on Jan. 2, 2009