Has any one heard of afterbaby.com and their weight loss program? If so, what have you heard?

I was browsing the internet about breastfeeding and this website, afterbaby.com, came up. They advertise a weight loss program and I was wondering if any one has heard of it and if it is safe or even legit? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

LittleWags

Asked by LittleWags at 9:44 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• WOw, I"ve never heard about this... and I wish I found out about it.
    I just opened up a group on Cafemom called Mommies Who Love Fitness, and I'm a breastfeeding Mommy, and I'm putting myself up to the challenges in there.
    averillholistix

Answer by averillholistix at 12:12 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Hi!

I am legit and so is my program. :) I have been helping moms for 6 years to lose weight while breastfeeding using great nutrition and an eating lifestyle change. Don't hesistate to contact me with any questions!

Blessings,

Amber - "Mommy" to 3 breastfed blessings
    AfterBaby.com
    877.4FATLOSS
    877.432.8567

AfterBabycom

Answer by AfterBabycom at 5:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I just started with Amber's Afterbaby breastfeeding weight loss program. So, far I'm taking the Re-Shape program and will upgrade later to the 150 program. I have four children and look forward to losing weight safely and still breastfeeding! Yes, she is helpful and will make sure you get the help you need to be a healthy mama and the support to lose weight. Her programs are affordable and she will work with you for your current situation. If you decide to sign up please tell her Roseanne Diaz referred you to her program. :) Hope this helps? Any questions, please ask. Thanks.
    allwrappedup

Answer by allwrappedup at 6:03 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Awe, Thanks!! I do love my AfterBaby.com Moms! <3
    AfterBabycom

Answer by AfterBabycom at 4:51 PM on Mar. 5, 2011