what is this poping that im feeling?

so every once in a while especially when im laying down near my husband or trying to sleep the baby, btw im 25 weeks with a boy, gives me lil "pops" that dont feel like swift kicks and i dont think they are hicups since it isnt rythmic. what are these pops that im feeling??

saraelf

Asked by saraelf at 5:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• When you lay down the way your uterus is positioned is a little differently so you are a little more sensitive to feeling movement however less able to feel it as distinctly as when standing. As you get farther along you may realize he just wants to be close to daddy as well, he may be trying to tap on you to see if anyone is there, if daddy likes to rub the tummy he may be used to this by now and enjoy the little game. My son used to kick whenever I was anywhere near my husband even if he was all the way across the room and said something. Enjoy you new one to come...God Bless
    wondermommy5

Answer by wondermommy5 at 8:18 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• My little popping was him hiccuping! HA...Turns out he hiccups a lot now too.
    lovebenamom

Answer by lovebenamom at 6:01 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Maybe he knws that his dad is around. :)
    MyBlessin

Answer by MyBlessin at 6:32 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• i would say hiccups also
    nikki7376

Answer by nikki7376 at 7:42 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I would say hiccups as well, but you know what? Better safe than sorry, go to your obg.
    papai

Answer by papai at 9:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2008