Why would you NOT vaccinate?

Just curious... I am vaccinating but just wondering for those who arent

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Because there is too much stuff in the vaccines. When I am convinced that they are 100% safe, then I will vaccinate my children. Until then people can hate me.
    Anonymous

• the rates between autism and adhd have drastically increased since the onset of vaccines. the correlation between the 2 is astounding. also, you ever wonder why its a requirement to have a flu shot when you may still get the flu? they never know which one is coming therefore guess which one to give. who wants to go through that especially if it wont even work? the chances of you getting sick just from the vaccine is greatly increased. there have even been a few cases where a person has died from it. (not common) but why risk it? if you want a good source just google robert kennedy and the vaccine coverup or deadly immunity.
    Anonymous

• There is NO proof that autism is linked to vax, people just assume. Talk to your pedi.

Anonymous

• In my small circle I know two parents that believe vaccines are why their children got autism. I met one lady randomly - at a grocery store. Her child was being treated for mercury poisoning in Austin Texas at a research facility still exploring that the vaccines contain poisonous doses of mercury. The other is a friend of mine I have known since before she had kids. Her youngest "got behind" on shots when they had a lapse in insurance.. at 18 months she went in, and after her shots immediately started regressing. I have two kids I HAVE vaccinated.. but seriously - I am worried about it. I am worried that big pharmaceutical companies feel like there is an "acceptable amount" of loss, I don't want that to be MY child :( I think ALL parents should fight for safer vaccines, with no toxins -- for all our sakes.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Because of the chemicals & toxins that are in them.

Some are not considered safe to even handle w/o a hazmat suit on, some are flammable liquids, & some are fatal if swallowed --- but somehow, they're okay to inject into the bloodstream of a infant? Not mine.

I had my older 3 vaccinated before I did my research. My youngest is not. My youngest if far more advanced than my other children were at her age. My older 3 all had/have developmental delays... my youngest does not.

Connected? I don't know... but makes ya think.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 10:10 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• i have. key word COVER UP. some people follow the money and some people believe anything a person tells them in authority. (ie SOME pedis) do YOUR OWN research!!! dont take 1 mans word for it EVER!
    Anonymous

• Also.. doctors make more money if you vaccinate, so I don't trust what they say. Realize that if you are vaccinating, you are going to the doctor every 2 months for the child's first year and every 6 months after that until they are 6 (?) then annually until they are 12 or 16. My son sees the doctor once a year (starting at 6 months) unless I feel there is a problem.
    Anonymous

•  

http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/thi-table.htm

I found this chart helpful for keeping track of which vaccines have mercury.  Good luck Mommas!

Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:13 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• but don't your children HAVE to be vaccinated to go to school?
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• No... You just have to sign a waiver saying if there is an outbreak of something, you will come pick them up. But I am home schooling, so it doesn't matter either.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:22 PM on Jan. 1, 2009